Kruger Park Map
Kruger National Park Map – PDF & Hard Copy
Do you need a Kruger Park Map? Well you have come to the right place! Stories Of The Kruger has spent 12 months developing the ultimate Kruger Park Map. This Kruger Park Map includes everything you can think of, you can see what you get in the Map below. Having a map in the Kruger National Park is essential. Even though the roads are easy to navigate and the road signs with distances are plentiful, you can use your map to plan daily routes, check where roads go and what they go past (e.g. place of interest or waterhole) and use it to decide where to plan your next Kruger trip.
Our Kruger National Park Map Will Be Available In January 2022
A lot of design, skill and attention to detail means that we have had to take a few years to get this map ready, just for you!
What You Will Get With Your Kruger Park Map
- All roads and routes mapped out clearly
- Map divided into many different sections to make it easier to use
- All waterholes, rivers, camps, places of interest, lookout points, bird hides and more
- Camp layouts and maps
- Featured stories and articles on animals, birds and camps
- High quality photographs to identify the more common animals of the Kruger
- Travel tips
- Gate opening and closing times
- Distances from camp to camp
- Best drives per map page
- Fully unique and custom designed by Stories Of The Kruger
- Available as a PDF or Hard Copy
- So, so much more!
Be The First To Get The Kruger Park Map PDF & Pre Order Now For A 50% Discount
As soon as the “Stories Of The Kruger – Kruger Park Map” has been finished, you will be the first to know. You will qualify for a 50% discount on the map and we will send the PDF straight to you. You do not need to worry about payment. We will contact you to see if you are still interested, with a preview, and then you can make up your mind from there!
It will only cost you R110.00, plus your discount, so R55.00 for the most comprehensive Kruger National Park Map you have ever seen!
PRE-ORDER BELOW BY FILLING OUT THE FORM