Kruger Park Sightings & What We Have Seen
An Overview Of The Stories Of The Kruger Articles
Kruger Park sightings are the topic on everyone’s mind when they think of the Park. Over the years Aimee and I have seen all sorts of wildlife. We have been privileged to experience what we have. You will see a variety of articles on this page that cover the Kruger National Park adventures we have been on. There will be articles about animals, trips, special sightings, camps, lookouts and more!
Stories in the bush have been told over thousands of years. They first started with rock paintings and other forms of persevering stories and pictures of animals. It then went onto local tribe stories that had been passed on from generation to generation from the paintings.
Then when the various explorers came they would document their stories by writing them down, and sketching what they saw. These then turned into paintings.
As technology advanced, photography and videography came into play… And now? Well you are reading this on the web! How things have changed!
The categories below have links to each story, with the top link being the latest story. We hope you enjoy them, and please don’t hesitate to give us feedback or share your stories with us.
- Latest Story
- Kruger Park Animals (And Checklist)
- Kruger Park Bird Species (And Checklist
- Kruger Park Reptiles (And Checklist)
- Kruger Park Amphibians (And Checklist)
- Kruger Park Trees, Plants & Flowers (And Checklist)
- Kruger Park Insects
- Kruger Park Arachnids
- Kruger Park Fish Species
Other Stories You Might Be Interested In
- Stories Of The Kruger Blog
- Kruger Park Gates
- Kruger Park Places
- Kruger Park Camps
- Behind The Stories Of The Kruger Logo
- Kruger Park Wildlife Gallery
- Kruger Park Wildlife Photo’s
- Kruger Park Wildlife Videos
- Stories Of The Kruger YouTube Channel
- TheKruger.Com – Our older website where Tony Roocroft inspired us to do Stories Of The Kruger
- Kruger Park Map
- Kruger Park Books
- Stories Of The Kruger Shop